We are so accustomed to it that sometimes we don’t even think about how it affects our bodies. Often, the choice of paper is based on its price – most people take what is cheaper. But our fifth point is extremely sensitive. Coarse paper can harm your delicate intimate areas, which can subsequently lead to microcracks.
Therefore, from a health point of view, the choice of toilet paper should be careful and deliberate, unless, of course, you want to become a regular in the proctology department at a local hospital in the future.
To better navigate the issue of choosing how to use toilet paper, it is necessary to clarify some aspects of its manufacture. In addition to the fact that it must meet many requirements, it must also be properly manufactured. First and foremost, the right toilet paper should quickly and completely dissolve in water. This is necessary because it completely eliminates the possibility of blockages.
The second point is the presence of perforation at regular intervals, for comfortable and economical use.
There are not so many options for raw materials for making good toilet paper. As a rule, either cellulose, or recycled waste paper, or mixed raw materials acts as the basis. If cellulose was used as raw material, then subsequently, high-quality toilet paper will be obtained, which is not cheap, and in every sense is a better product.
Such a personal hygiene product dissolves very well and quickly in water, has no harmful impurities, and looks, as a rule, very aesthetically pleasing – no dullness and color blur.
If the paper is made from recycled waste paper, then it is, firstly, cheap, and secondly, greyer. Toilet paper of this level of quality is more rough and rude. It is only single-layer, and in the process of its manufacture, various antiseptics are used. Some manufacturers save on production and produce rolls without a sleeve, which is not always convenient.
When choosing toilet paper for yourself, it is worth considering that the safest coloring option is white paper. However, not everything is so simple here, because to make it white, it is treated with various bleaches, and therefore they mustn’t contain chlorine, which does not add to human health.
Good toilet paper does not contain any flavorings, dyes, or antiseptics that can cause allergic reactions. Besides, stiff paper can cause cracks and various unpleasant sensations, so it should be soft enough. Depending on the topography and the number of layers, toilet paper varies in absorbency. A large number of layers and good embossing of the relief on the surface of the paper are a guarantee of high quality and excellent absorbency.
Remember that even such a trifle, at first glance, like toilet paper, can have a severe impact on your body and overall health.
The first perforated rolls appeared in 1928 before that; people used mostly chopped newspapers. However, the newspaper was widely used until the nineties, and now it is in the order of things in many houses, despite the tales of cancer from lead contained in printing ink. The same is said about inexpensive varieties of toilet paper made from waste paper.
How To Use Toilet Paper Properly
- Before buying toilet paper, be sure that it is recently produced and that it has not expired.
- Before buying toilet paper, make sure that it is not reusable. Remember! Toilet paper is for single use only.
- Before using toilet paper, sit in a convenient position for you, on the toilet or on your glasses, after removing the clothes from the back of the body.
- Pre-prepare toilet paper for use if you are outside a purpose-built room for acts of bowel movement and urination.
- If you are in a room that is specifically designed to perform acts of urination or defecation, toilet paper may be in front, left, right, and behind you in special fixed structures. If nevertheless, she is not there, read paragraph 4 again.
- Take a comfortable position to complete the act of defecation, if necessary, prepare toilet paper.
- Try to focus and abstract from the outside world to perform the act of defecation correctly. The amount of paper you use will depend on this.
- Perform a bowel movement and make sure it is completed. See if you get repeated urges because, in some cases, you may run out of toilet paper.
After making sure that the bowel movement was successful, with a forward movement, grab the end of the toilet paper and pull up and to the right with a sharp movement up and to the right, unwinding approximately 700 mm of the product. If you have paperless than 700 mm, try to use the amount that is available irrationally.
If you have more toilet paper, you can use 1000-1200 mm. (Note: in certain types of toilet paper, every 100 mm is separated by special perforation strips).
- Fold a piece of paper in the form of an accordion, bending sequentially over the perforation sections.
- Put toilet paper in your more comfortable hand.
- Apply toilet paper to the outside of the anus, press firmly with your hand to the skin, and make a wiping movement between the buttocks.
- After using toilet paper, carefully examine it. If you find worm eggs, blood, immediately call the ambulance before leaving the place where you defecated or a specially designated place for urination and defecation.
- With a clean, dry hand, check the quality of cleaning the space between the buttocks and the outer part of the anus. If you performed the cleaning act correctly, then the above place should be dry and rough, and the hairline is fluffy.
- In the case of a poorly executed wipe-up act, perform it again until you achieve the results described in paragraph 13.
- After completing one or more wiping acts, take your usual posture and tidy up your clothes.
- Do not smoke near the toilet paper
- Do not hold toilet paper near an open fire.
- Do not leave the paper in places of cultural recreation, and even more so when eating.
- Do not let children play with used paper.
- Do not use toilet paper several times.
- Do not use toilet paper for other purposes.
Knowing how to wipe your butt properly may seem obvious, but there are many ways to do it – and some of them are more effective than others. Do you think you already know the rules for using toilet paper? You may be surprised that some corrections to your routine may help you feel fresher, more comfortable, and cleaner.
How to Wipe The Ass: Which Way?
Many rules exist to break them; however, wiping from front to back is not one of them. Microbes can be in the wrong place, which can lead to problems in the front – especially in girls, as this can increase the risk of urinary tract infection. Help the children remember how to use toilet paper by explaining to them that they don’t wear clothes backward, so they should not wipe them backward.
What Do You Need to Wipe Your Ass?
To learn how to wipe the ass properly, it is essential to find the right toilet paper. If you are using soft and durable toilet paper, you only need a few sheets to feel clean and comfortable.
Instructions for Using Toilet Paper
When you evaluate how to wipe your ass – and how carefully – do not forget that the skin on your intimate parts of the body is very sensitive. Finish with wet toilet paper – it is suitable even for the most delicate skin thanks to its balanced ph. This will reduce the risk of irritation or infection.
Many people are advised to purchase the right toilet paper from the very beginning of their training on to use toilet paper. It is always essential to understand to use toilet paper. This will help you become cleaner and avoid skin irritation.
How Many Times Is it Worth Wiping?
When learning the rules for using toilet paper, you can’t say for sure how many times you will need to wipe, but if you use durable and soft toilet paper, you will feel comfortable no matter how many sheets you need. The required number of pieces of toilet paper (as well as time and effort) will noticeably decrease if you finish wiping your ass with the wet toilet paper.
To sit or Stand While Wiping Yourself?
It may be easier for children to learn to wipe themselves while standing but try to teach them how to do this while sitting from an early age. This will help them develop the right toilet hygiene habits when they grow up.
This simple and short instruction on how to use toilet paper will help you feel clean, comfortable, and confident after using the toilet. Do not forget the main step – wash your hands!